1982 24’ fiberglass Maine (Solid Core) Eastporter. Rebuilt 2016 to 2018 forcommercial work and/or teaching. Ready and completely equipped for work. Solar Panels, as well as set up for shore-side AC. Head, VHF,GPS, Compass, all required running-lights, large ‘after’ passenger cockpit, NAV Station, great visibility from Pilothouse.
- Engine: 1989 2 stroke V6 150 hp Mercury/Mariner outboard, has been very reliable. Also has been babied since installation.
- Steering: New Hydraulic Helm, Compression Hoses and Piston w/30” Wooden Wheel
- Last Surveyed: spring 2018, after refit.
- LOA: 24’4”
- Beam: 8’4” Street Legal (no trailer)
- Draft: 34”
- Weight: Approx. 8,000 lbs. (4 tons)
- Speed: 7-1/2 – 8 KTS. (Cruising)
- Hull: Solid Core sides and bottom, New when rebuilt – Laminated Wooden Keel & Keel-bolts, Transom; Double Thick Laminated Oak
- Tankage: Built in 35 gallon fuel tank plus 5 – 5-Gallon poly gas cans for total of 60 gallons aboard.
- Waste Tank: 25 gallons amid-ship with clean-out deck fitting, nooverboard discharge pump built in
- Asking: $12,999.00 O/B/O
NOTES: Vessel is very stable, hull built for work, rides nicely through
the water, takes a sea very well, extremely dry seating in aft passenger
cockpit. This vessel is Kid-Friendly. Batteries, Lifejackets and other
storage under seats in after cockpit. Fore-Deck mounted Danforth
anchor w/12’ of chain and 250 feet of 5/8” anchor rode. Vessel out of
water and shrink-wrapped for winter, presently located in Ipswich, MA.
CONTACT E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org